13 Ekim 2012 Cumartesi

Kate Upton Bikini Photos Because Terry Richardson Is Goddamn Santa Claus

Because he’s Batman, Jesus and the Easter Bunny all rolled into your uncle who always wanted to wrestle a lot for some reason, Terry Richardson just released outtakes from his GQ photo shoot with Kate Upton which is all information that only people with a vagina just read, so I should probably make this word stuff more targeted to their demographic:

It was then that Christian took me into his office, his eyes filled with a desire I knew all too well. Slowly, he reached into his pants, and I knew he was about to give me exactly what I wanted. A soft, supple yet firm wallet filled with money that I didn’t have to earn.
“Buy shoes,” he said. “Then, later, we’ll watch reality television and I’ll be interested in it because it means a lot to you which doesn’t make you a shallow person.”
Moments later, we got married in a castle and it was better than my friend Jenny’s wedding. She was so jealous. Ohmygod, did he just pull my pubes?

Fin.

CLICK FOR AMAZING KATE UPTON PICTURES

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder